Crochet and Knitting
Crochet and Knitting Advanced course:
• Basic knowledge about crochet/ knit tools.
• How to crochet/ knit basic stitches.
- Crochet - slip knot, single crochet, double crochet, half double crochet, and making a square
- Knitting - slip knot, cast on (using long tail method), knit and purl (stockinette), and making a square
• How to make a simple crochet/ knit square, i.e. gauge swatch (very important to design or follow a pattern for a garment).
Homework: Complete the square as per the directed dimensions.
• Learn to measure the gauge swatch
• Begin designing a simple crochet/ knit camisole top (pattern will be provided through email).
• Learn about the parts of the pattern.
Homework: Practice the stitches in the pattern and complete the section of the pattern discussed until the next class.
• Learn about sizing the pattern according to your measurements
Homework: Calculate the measurements for your own project and complete as much as you can.
SUNDAY 4 (This is more like an interactive session, which we can cut short to 1 hour.)
• Answer all the questions about the pattern so far.
Please let me know if you have questions. There's a lot to cover and if the interest grows for an intermediate or advanced course in the future, we can complicate the patterns.
Cost of the course:2800/-
Beginner's crochet/ knit kit can also be made available by me at an additional price ₹350
Email us to get the kit details to firstname.lastname@example.org